% of all internet traffic accesses a website via a mobile device.
% of people judge a company’s credibility based on their website’s design.
% of people contact a business whose website design they approve of.
View on Any Device
We optimize your website to perform well on any device. No matter how people choose to visit your site, it will always be viewable.
With our formula, we ensure your website provides visitors with exactly what they need to become a customer.
Simple & Effective
We don’t like to make things complicated. Our main goal is to design a website which generates you more business.
The Unimo Method
The ultimate purpose of a website is to bring your business more customers.
How? With an intense study on what strategies the top Fortune 500 companies like Apple, Tesla, and Uber use on their websites, we have created our own framework for success.
We focus on creating websites which:
1) Use sales psychology as the framework for the design.
2) Are cleanly designed and have a clear message.
3) Are optimized for all devices.
4) Are secure with SSL Certificates.
5) Operate at fast speeds.
Meet The Team
Frequently Asked Questions
The golden question! Due to the nature of website development, the price truly varies from project to project. Think about it like this; When building a house, the price will depend on the size of the project, right? This is exactly how web development works. We are building your business a digital house for the internet. The price will ultimately be determined by the scope and complexity of the project.
According to a web credibility report from Stanford, 75% of users admit to making judgments about a company’s credibility based on their website’s design. This is why it is so important to invest in a quality website. Your potential customers are using your website's design to decide whether or not they want to become a paying customer. A cheaper website usually comes in the form of a prebuilt template which simply involves adding text and your company logo. These websites provide less customization, limited features, lower capabilities and overall, a worse end result.
There are two key factors which determine the final result:
1) How fast we can launch the project is really set by you. Your level of cooperation during the initial stages, your availability with feedback, how soon the content is ready all affects our speed of completion.
2) On our end, the time of development varies depending on the scope of the project. Generally speaking, for a website less than 5 pages, you can expect a completion time of 2 weeks. For a website between 5-10 pages, you can expect a completion time of 3 weeks. For a website requiring more than 10 pages, we will have to create a more personalized project timeline.
We mainly use Shopify for e-commerce sites and Wordpress for all other sites.
We require 50% of the project budget up-front to initiate the project. The remaining 50% of the project budget is due upon completion and delivery of the website. We accept debit/credit card or check. We typically send an e-invoice which allows for you to pay via debit/credit card.
Before we begin the development process, we will have a meeting which lasts approximately 45 minutes in order for us to gather information about your business. No one knows your business more than you which is why this part of the process is very important. If you already have written content you would like to use, this step can be skipped.
You retain full ownership over the website and its content.
Get a Quote
To request a quote, please fill out the form below.